Nothing But Boost!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nothing But Boost!

3 posters

Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening?

Poll

What day of the Week would you want the Car Show?

[ 0 ]
    Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Bar_left0%Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Bar_left67%Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Bar_left33%Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Dustin Ramsey
    Dustin Ramsey
    Admin
    Admin

Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Empty Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening?

Post  Dustin Ramsey Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:32 am

I made this poll so we could decided on the days to do the car shows,

I strongly agree with sunday evenings:

1) everyone is cruisin around after church
    2) no one has a car show sunday evening
    3) doesnt mess with everyones weekend

Also we need to tell people instead of every other saturday or sunday, the first and third saturday or sunday of the month that way people dont get confused

Last edited by Dustin Ramsey on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Matt Morgan
    Matt Morgan
    Newbie!
    Newbie!

Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Empty Re: Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening?

Post  Matt Morgan Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 am

to many people go to church on sunday, not a good time. I know me, roy riddle and more couldnt come.
    Dustin Ramsey
    Dustin Ramsey
    Admin
    Admin

Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening? Empty Re: Gear Head Car Shows Starting Sunday Evening?

Post  Dustin Ramsey Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:44 am

Matt Morgan wrote:to many people go to church on sunday, not a good time. I know me, roy riddle and more couldnt come.

If we decided on sunday it would be after church 2pm to 5pm, giving people time to eat and time to get ready for evening church, also people are already cruising sunday evening we could get a lot more people sunday, because no one else has a car show then
    97gtmustang
    97gtmustang
    Newbie!
    Newbie!

Post  97gtmustang Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am

Im sorry for bitting dust on this but on Sunday's after church we have cookie and punch receptions, Mission sundays which hold long, After church meals which got to 2or 3, then naps on sunday, Friday's or Saturday's are also known to have car show's. Many people respect Sunday as a day of rest. In which God Rested on the 7th day of the week(Sunday). Please this is just an opinion.
    97gtmustang
    97gtmustang
    Newbie!
    Newbie!

Post  97gtmustang Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 am

The bible refered to the 7th day as being the day of rest but also called the sabbath day which has been transalted/ defined as Sunday.

That's why people aren't to work on sunday therefore being the day of rest on which God rested.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:17 pm