Nothing But Boost!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nothing But Boost!

2 posters

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!!

Dustin Ramsey
    Dustin Ramsey
    Admin
    Admin

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!! Empty Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!!

Post  Dustin Ramsey Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!! Camfro10

Get out of the way Mustang, Hennessey has developed a new camaro that would make short work out of a puny little colt on the track haha Twisted Evil

Hennessey Performance has successfully completed the most crucial step in developing its ZR1-powered HPE700: Getting the Corvette ZR1's LS9 motor to fit in the engine bay of the new Camaro. John Hennessey just sent over these images that show the before and after, and from the look of things, the supercharged 6.2-liter V8 fits nicely.

The engine cover that's visible through a polycarbonate window on the Corvette ZR1 lines up nicely against the Camaro's firewall and it appears there's still some room left in front of the engine. While the LS9 normally produces 638 hp in the ZR1, as its name suggests, the Hennessey HPE700 will be shooting for over 700 horsepower. Only 24 examples will be produced and Hennessey has already sold 11. If you're interested, check out the official specs and features on the Hennessey Performance website.

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!! Ls9hpe10

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!! Ls9hpe11

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!! Ls9hpe12

Last edited by Dustin Ramsey on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    super sport guy
    super sport guy
    Newbie!
    Newbie!

Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!! Empty Re: Beefed Up Camaro with LS9!!!!

Post  super sport guy Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 pm

wow that looks like an incredible car! gm did an excellent job on creating the ls9, incredible car
    Dustin Ramsey
    Dustin Ramsey
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Dustin Ramsey Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 am

super sport guy wrote:wow that looks like an incredible car! gm did an excellent job on creating the ls9, incredible car

Yeah Hennessey did an great job on the Camaro! Very impressive, I wish I had the money those guys have haha, I would be putting LS9 in everything, starting with the vette, then maybe the lawn mower Laughing maybe I would get the grass cut in record time haha lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:15 pm